Sunday 31 October 2010

Audience Research

This graph displays the frequency in which the participants of my questionnaire buy music magazines. This displays that a majority of the surveyed people stated that they purchase magazines less than once a month, therefore I have decided that I will publish my magazine monthly. This enables there to be a new issue of the magazine each time the customers decides to buy one.

This pie chart displays the results of the question 'What is the maximum amount you would be willing to pay for a music magazine?'. 50% of the questionnaire participants stated that they would pay £4.00- £4.99 at a maximum. However, I believe this price range is too much. From this, I decided to price my magazine at £2.40, an affordable price range for my target audience.



The question 'Which method of purchasing music do you prefer?' has been used on my questionnaire so that I could have knowledge on how to recommend new material from artists to the readers. Most of the people who I surveyed stated that they like to download music and buy CDs so this gives me a wider range of choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers